Monday, February 1, 2010

I Should Be Italian!



But instead I am Scottish, Irish, English, American Indian (just a little) and a whole lotta German...

I LOVE the music! (It makes me smile) I LOVE the architecture! (It is So beautiful) I LOVE the scenery/atmosphere! (It makes me want to skip and play) I LOVE the food (Followed by the limoncello) The people are so friendly. (Some of the men aren't so bad ;) - wink) and the gelatto is 'delizioso'

Along with this I really think I was born at the wrong time . I LOVE the old BIG band music of Frank Sinatra and the like ..... it makes me want to dance and sing and laugh and smile and TWIRL! ...... (somehow they go hand-in-hand, I think)


l'estremitÃ

2 comments:

  1. AND you already know how to say "the end" in Italian. You definitely should have been Italian.

    ReplyDelete