Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fish & Art & Valentine's Day


I LOVE Aquariums! LOVE them! I love seeing all the different, beautiful, strange fish swimming around. How cool would it be to travel all over going to all the different aquariums? (well, I think it would be)

I LOVE ART/CRAFT shows! LOVE them! Not Crap shows... CRAFT shows - By real artisans. I find it super inspiring and really gets my creative juices going. It makes me want to get home and make something. (It also makes me want to be dating someone because there are always couples there and .... well, it just does - :)...)

Speaking of LOVIN' ... I used to get confused. Was my birthday Feb. 14 or 17? ..... One day was about LOVE and one day was about ME. After experiencing many days that weren't about LOVE, I have figured out which one was about ME. (no more CORNfusion-ha!)

the.end.

2 comments:

  1. The aquarium thing is new information. I love them, too. Actually all things water, especially fountains, swimming pools and the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what that means?. i really talked a LOT while we were working together :) hee hee

    ReplyDelete