Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The.End.



Happy Birthday Cake Breakfast!!!!!!!! yum!

Well, this is it. The end of the blog and if this one is numbered 29 (which it is) I definitely have difficulties with math. (remember it was going to be 40 days) This is all well and good, though, because I was really running out of things to say. I think I will miss this a bit. It has been fun and a good experience, if for anything, then to get my brain to thinking and remembering. So, on to today's blog .....

On this 40th birthday of my life I would like to say ...

I am thankful for my family. My parents and sister (brother-in-law and nieces ... grandparents and beyond) I am very blessed, fortunate, lucky to have been 'given' them. I know I am. I appreciate them and love them more than I could believe possible. Thank you.

I am thankful for my friends I have made throughout my life. I believe in quality, not quantity. The quality of my friends is GREAT. I am blessed, fortunate and lucky to have you all in my life.Thank you for choosing me as your friend, as well.

I am thankful for my life. Life IS Good. I am blessed, fortunate and lucky. It may not go as I would always like it to, the path may be rocky at times and may seem to change course without warning, but overall it really is a wonderful life. Thank you for being a part of it.

I hope the next 40 years are as blessed, fortunate and lucky as the past. In their way, I am sure they will be. The occasional rocky path will find it's way in, I am sure, but with my family and friends, the journey will be worth it.

I love you all and have a HAPPY DAY!
mike ann

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! It was great chit-chatting via email yesterday . I'll give a call soon :) and we can real life chit-chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, done! Congratulations on finishing what you started. AND Happy, Happy Birthday, too! You are a gift to all of us who are lucky enough to be in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you anne! thanks for all your comments and your own 'blog' in the process. I have enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete