Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Like A KIDS Meal ....



... it's plenty! :)

If they have a kids meal and they'll let me order it, I will. I'm not afraid .... even when I have to say 'I'd like a Moo Moo Mr. Cow, please' (really can they not just give them normal names? - I mean seriously) I like a kids meal. Sometimes the toys are pretty neat, too.

While we're talking about it ... I don't like people talking about my food. I don't know why, but I don't. This mainly applies to the work environment, I've noticed. I think it is the whole sitting in a cubicle and someone walking by and then they talk about my food. Why? I mean, I am sure it is just 'making conversation' ... but I plain don't care for it. :) Don't talk about my food. When you do, what are you really saying? Leave it alone. ;)

I'm just sayin'.

:)

2 comments:

  1. And I'll order a Moo Moo Mr. Cow, too, as long as I'm right behind you in line...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Yup, you got that right, huh? 'Yes, I'll have one of those, too.' :)

    ReplyDelete