Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Night Before




Well, that's it. I have finished packing. If I haven't packed it, then I don't need it. If I need it, then I'll have to buy it. If I can't buy it, then I am shit-out-of-luck!

Fingers crossed that my suitcase weighs less than 50 pounds. If it doesn't, I'll be tossing things at the last minute, and then I may be trying to buy things when there ... vicious cycle.

See the itinerary below as to where we will be. If I am able, I'll get back on here and try and update a little as to our adventures ..... the first, the flight. We are finally sitting together .... so, fingers crossed on that working out - ha! :)

I am excited! I think we all are .... and a little nervous and just ready to get going. :)

So, I guess that's about it ..... hope all goes well the next couple of weeks, on both sides of the ocean.

Take care and talk soon :)
mike ann

No comments:

Post a Comment